Monday, November 21, 2011

Que bonita.

London, Swindon, Oxford, Birmingham, Malaga, Ronda, Granada, Madrid.

I'm still jet-lagged, still processing, but oh my goodness. Look at this goodness: 
















(It shouldn't surprise you that I took lots of photos of food. I want to give la comida its due justice in a separate post.)

I am inexpressibly thankful that I got to see this part of the world and spend the week with Lindsay. The views and the people are beautiful, and we were well taken care of. I got to drive a British car, see the Globe Theatre, enjoy true siesta and speak Spanish. These experiences are always worth the jet lag.


With love.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures, Whit! Can't wait to hear all about it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be Whitney! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! it looks like you had an AMAZING time whit!! beautiful pics, can't wait to hear alllll about it!! love love love you!!

    ReplyDelete