Friday, November 11, 2011

Dream Life

I bought a plane ticket three weeks ago (after gaining approval/encouragement from the powers at Rybread). I tucked some clothes and a toothbrush into a small backpack and charged my camera.

Tonight I will get on a plane in Philadelphia and land six hours later in London. The opportunity to spend a week in places I've never been with one of my dearest friends is nothing short of miraculous. Lindsay and I have shared some powerful conversations, incredible experiences and delicious meals, including about a million veggie sandwiches at Global Cafe. I miss that place.


This friendship is straight-up sacred, and that makes me even more excited to share her temporary home in Ronda, Spain for a week and see what happens there. I am starting this trip with an overwhelming sense of thankfulness and God's sovereignty. Other than that, all I really know is that I will wear the same clothes over and over and eat a million tapas. I'll tell you about it when I get back. 



With love.

1 comment: