Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Baby sister's growing up

 

There is something strange about the baby of the family reaching her second decade. Gone are the days when Lindsey could be mistaken for a baby brother. When she could get away with not wearing pants. 

Or a shirt...at Disney World.


In the last 20 years, she has grown into a beautiful, brilliant, inspiring person. 


And she is cooler than I'll ever be.


I could easily become sentimental about how fast time flies. But there is relief. I may be the oldest but I am now the shortest, and I can tell myself that Linny Lou Lou turning 20 has absolutely no bearing on my own age.


Happy 20th birthday, dear baby big sister. I love you so much.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. That Disney Photo... Happy Birthday Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete